The cost to enter the Kingdom and see and experience all the festival has to offer is very reasonable. It truly is a bargain for families be it for a one day outing or the full weekend!
2018 Admission Fees
- Day Admission: Adult – $12 / Children 4 to 12 years of age- $7
- Day Admission (Military discount*): Adult – $9 / Children 4 to 12 years of age – $7
- Children 3 and under are free
- Weekend Pass: Adult – $18 / Children 4 to 12 years of age – $12
- Weekend Pass (Military discount*): Adult – $15 / Children 4 to 12 years of age – $10
- Family Package: $38 (2 adults & 4 children)
- Family Package (Miltary discount*): $28
*Proof of military family status is required upon entrance to the festival
Bring us a non-perishable food item at the gate to help support the Osgoode Food Bank to receive $1 off your weekend admission!
Please bring your PayPal receipt with you and show that at the Kingdom Gate upon arrival for access to the Festival.
All tickets purchased at the gates must be paid in cash as we do not accept cheques or have the ability to process debit and credit cards.
PLEASE NOTE: NO DOGS (even on leashes) are permitted at the Festival – service dogs excepted.