CONTESTS FOR 2018
THE KINGDOM OF OSGOODE COSTUME CONTEST
Do you enjoy dressing for success in 1318? Attracting a crowd with your amazing costumes? Or how about showing off your crafting and sewing skills? If any of these sound like you, then enter the Osgoode Medieval Festival’s Costume Contest!
- This contest is open to all visitors attending the festival and is not open to Festival volunteers, presenters, or merchants.
- There are 6 categories in total: Men’s Professional; Men’s Homemade; Women’s Professional; Women’s Homemade; Boys (ages 2-14); and Girls (ages 2-14)
- This contest will be held only on both Saturday and Sunday (July 14th and 15th) at noon in the King’s Forest, near the castle.
- Pre-registration, while not required, is preferred. To register, please contact Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org. A brief story about the history of your costume would be very appreciated and is encouraged!
- A panel of excited judges will assess and rate the costume on creativity, presentation (how it looks), and composition (how it’s made).
- Prizes – Adult categories: $50 , and Children categories $25 card.
DRAWS IN THE KINGDOM OF OSGOODE
CONGRATULATIONS to Laura Lee Boyd of Ottawa South who won the ViaRail ticket package by completing our festival survey!