CONTESTS FOR 2018
THE KINGDOM OF OSGOODE PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST
The Osgoode Medieval Festival is pleased to announce the winners of the 2017 Photography Contest!
THE KINGDOM OF OSGOODE COSTUME CONTEST
Do you enjoy dressing for success in 1318? Attracting a crowd with your amazing costumes? Or how about showing off your crafting and sewing skills? If any of these sound like you, then enter the Osgoode Medieval Festival’s Costume Contest!
- This contest is open to all visitors attending the festival and is not open to Festival volunteers, presenters, or merchants.
- There are 6 categories in total: Men’s Professional; Men’s Homemade; Women’s Professional; Women’s Homemade; Boys (ages 2-14); and Girls (ages 2-14)
- This contest will be held only on both Saturday and Sunday (July 14th and 15th) at noon in the King’s Forest, near the castle.
- Pre-registration, while not required, is preferred. To register, please contact Heather at email@example.com. A brief story about the history of your costume would be very appreciated and is encouraged!
- A panel of excited judges will assess and rate the costume on creativity, presentation (how it looks), and composition (how it’s made).
- Prizes – Adult categories: $50 , and Children categories $25 card.
DRAWS IN THE KINGDOM OF OSGOODE
CONGRATULATIONS to Laura Lee Boyd of Ottawa South who won the ViaRail ticket package by completing our festival survey!